2:1 万邦为什么嚣张,众民为什么妄想?
Why do the nations protest and the peoples grumble in vain?
2:2 世上列王群集一堂,诸侯毕至聚首相商,反抗上主,反抗他的受傅者:
Kings on earth rise up and princes plot together against the LORD and hisanointed:
2:3 「来!我们挣断他们的捆绑,我们摆脱他们的绳缰!」
"Let us break their shackles and cast off their chains!"
2:4 坐于天上者在冷笑,我主对他们在热嘲。
The one enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord derides them,
2:5 在震怒中对他们发言,在气焰中对他们喝道:
Then speaks to them in anger, terrifies them in wrath:
2:6 「我已祝圣我的君王,在熙雍我的圣山上。」
"I myself have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain."
2:7 我要传报上主的圣旨:上主对我说:「你是我的儿子,我今日生了你。」
I will proclaim the decree of the LORD, who said to me, "You are my son;today I am your father.
2:8 你向我请求,我必将万民赐你作产业,我必将八极赐你作领地。
Only ask it of me, and I will make your inheritance the nations, yourpossession the ends of the earth.
2:9 你必以铁杖将他们粉碎,就如打破陶匠的瓦器。」
With an iron rod you shall shepherd them, like a clay pot you will shatterthem."
2:10 众王!你们现在应当自觉,大地掌权者!你们应受教:
And now, kings, give heed; take warning, rulers on earth.
2:11 应以敬畏之情事奉上主,战战兢兢向他跪拜叩首;
Serve the LORD with fear; with trembling bow down in homage,
2:12 以免他发怒将你们灭于中途,因为他的怒火发作非常快速。凡一切投奔他的人真是有福。
Lest God beangry and you perish from the way in a sudden blaze of anger. Happy are all whotake refuge in God!
旧约:
新约: