6:1 达味诗歌,交与乐官,和以弦乐,八度低音。
For the leader; with stringed instruments, "upon the eighth." A psalm ofDavid.I
6:2 上主,求你不要在震怒中责罚我,不要在气愤中惩戒我。
Do not reprove me in your anger, LORD, nor punish me in your wrath.
6:3 上主,我的体力衰弱,求你怜恤我;上主,我的骨骸战栗,求你医治我;
Have pity on me, LORD, for I am weak; heal me, LORD, for my bones aretrembling.
6:4 我的灵魂万分痛苦,上主,何时才能结束?
In utter terror is my soul ?and you, LORD, how long...?
6:5 上主,请你回来援助我,因了你的慈爱解救我。
Turn, LORD, save my life; in your mercy rescue me.
6:6 因为,在死亡中,没有人想念你;在阴府里,还有谁称颂你?
For who among the dead remembers you? Who praises you in Sheol?II
6:7 我已哭泣疲惫,每天夜里,常以眼泪浸湿我的床铺,常以鼻涕流透我的被褥。
I am wearied with sighing; all night long tears drench my bed; my couch issoaked with weeping.
6:8 我的眼睛因忧伤而昏盲,为了仇敌众多甚感惆怅。
My eyes are dimmed with sorrow, worn out because of all my foes.III
6:9 作奸犯科的人快快远离我,因为上主听见了我的悲号;
Away from me, all who do evil! The LORD has heard my weeping.
6:10 上主俯允了我的哀告,上主悦纳了我的祈祷。
The LORD has heard my prayer; the LORD takes up my plea.
6:11 我的仇敌必要受辱惊慌,转瞬之间必会含羞逃亡。
My foes will be terrified and disgraced; all will fall back in sudden shame.
旧约:
新约: