7:1 达味有感于本雅明族人雇士的话,向上主唱的流离之歌。
A plaintive song of David, which he sang to the LORD concerning Cush, theBenjaminite.I
7:2 上主,我的天主!我一心投奔你;求你助我逃脱一切追逐我的人,求你救拔我;
LORD my God, in you I take refuge; rescue me; save me from all who pursue me,
7:3 免得有人象狮子一般撕裂我时,无人搭救我。
Lest they maul me like lions, tear me to pieces with none to save.II
7:4 上主!如果我真作了这事,我主!在我手中就真有罪!
LORD my God, if I am at fault in this, if there is guilt on my hands,
7:5 我若真加害过我的友好,或无故把我的仇敌劫掠;
If I have repaid my friend with evil ?I spared even those who hated mewithout cause ?
7:6 就让敌人追逐我,擒获我,把我的性命践踏在污地,将我的光荣归诸于泥灰。
Then let my enemy pursue and overtake me, trample my life to the ground, andleave me dishonored in the dust.SelahIII
7:7 上主,求你震怒奋起,前来克制我仇的暴慢。我的天主,求你醒起助我,施行你定的断案。
Rise up, LORD, in your anger; rise against the fury of my foes. Wake to judgeas you have decreed.
7:8 愿万民聚齐环绕着你。愿你回驾由高处鉴视。
Have the assembly of the peoples gather about you; sit on your throne highabove them,
7:9 上主,万民的审判者!上主,请照我的正义,请按我的无罪,护卫我的权利。
O LORD, judge of the nations. Grant me justice, LORD, for I am blameless,free of any guilt.
7:10 公义的天主!惟你洞察肺腑和人心,愿恶人的毒害停止,求你坚固义人!
Bring the malice of the wicked to an end; uphold the innocent, O God ofjustice, who tries hearts and minds.IV
7:11 天主是我的护盾,给心正的人助阵。
A shield before me is God who saves the honest heart.
7:12 天主是公义的审判者,对怙恶的人终日怒吓。
God is a just judge, who rebukes in anger every day.
7:13 仇人虽然磨刀擦剑,开弓拉弦准备射箭;
If sinners do not repent, God sharpens his sword, strings and readies thebow,
7:14 那只是为自己预备死亡的武器,为自己制造带火的箭矢。
Prepares his deadly shafts, makes arrows blazing thunderbolts.V
7:15 试看,他既孕恶怀毒,自然就要产生虚无,
Sinners conceive iniquity; pregnant with mischief, they give birth tofailure.
7:16 他挖掘坑穴,摆布陷阱,势必落在自备的窖中。
They open a hole and dig it deep, but fall into the pit they have dug.
7:17 他的凶恶必反转到自己头上,他的横暴必降落在自己顶上。
Their mischief comes back upon themselves; their violence falls on their ownheads. VI
7:18 我要称谢上主的公道,歌颂至高上主的名号。
I praise the justice of the LORD; I celebrate the name of the LORD Most High.
旧约:
新约: