16:1 达味金诗。天主,求你保佑我,因为我只投靠你。
A miktam of David. I Keep me safe, O God; in you I take refuge
16:2 我对天主说:「唯有你是我的上主,唯有你是我的幸福。」
I say to the Lord, you are my Lord, you are my only good.
16:3 对地上所有的圣族,我心是如何地倾慕!
Worthless are all the false gods of the land. Accursed are all who delight inthem.
16:4 归依其他神祗的人们,他们的苦楚必然累增;我决不向他们行奠血之祭,他们的名号,我口决不提起。
They multiply their sorrows who court other gods. Blood libations to them Iwill not pour out, nor will I take their names upon my lips.
16:5 上主,你是我的产业,是我的杯爵,我要得你的基业,有你为我守着。
LORD, my allotted portion and my cup, you have made my destiny secure.
16:6 绳尺正给我落在优雅的地域,我的产业实在令我称意满心。
Pleasant places were measured out for me; fair to me indeed is myinheritance.II
16:7 我要赞颂引导我的上主,我心连夜间也向我督促。
I bless the LORD who counsels me; even at night my heart exhorts me.
16:8 我常将上主置于我的眼前,我决不动摇,因他在我右边。
I keep the LORD always before me; with the Lord at my right, I shall never beshaken.
16:9 因此我心高兴,我灵喜欢,连我的肉躯也无忧安眠。
Therefore my heart is glad, my soul rejoices; my body also dwells secure,
16:10 因为你绝不会将我遗弃在阴府,你也绝不让你的圣者见到腐朽,
For you will not abandon me to Sheol, nor let your faithful servant see thepit.
16:11 请你将生命的道路指示给我,唯有在你面前有圆满的喜悦,永远在你右边也是我的福乐。
You will show me the path to life, abounding joy in your presence, thedelights at your right hand forever.
旧约:
新约: