20:1 达味诗歌,交与乐官。
For the leader. A psalm of David.I
20:2 愿上主在忧患之日,俯允你,雅各伯天主的名,保佑你!
The LORD answer you in time of distress; the name of the God of Jacob defendyou!
20:3 愿他从圣所救护你,愿他由熙雍扶助你!
May God send you help from the temple, from Zion be your support.
20:4 愿他追念你的一切祭献,愿他悦纳你的全燔祭献!
May God remember your every offering, graciously accept your holocaust, Selah
20:5 愿他满全你心中的志愿,愿他玉成你的一切筹算!
Grant what is in your heart, fulfill your every plan.
20:6 我们要因你的胜利而欢舞,奉我们天主的名竖立旗鼓:你的一切请求,愿上主成就!
May we shout for joy at your victory, raise the banners in the name of ourGod. The LORD grant your every prayer!II
20:7 我深信上主必赏他的受傅者获胜,以无敌右手救拯,从神圣高天俯听。
Now I know victory is given to the anointed of the LORD. God will answer himfrom the holy heavens with a strong arm that brings victory.
20:8 他们或仗恃战车,他们或仗恃战马;我们只以上主,我们天主的名自夸。
Some rely on chariots, others on horses, but we on the name of the LORD ourGod.
20:9 他们必将倒地丧命。我们却将挺身立定。
They collapse and fall, but we stand strong and firm.
20:10 上主,求你赐于君王获胜,我们求你时,请俯允我们。
LORD, grant victory to the king; answer when we call upon you.
旧约:
新约: