8:1 达味诗歌,交与乐官。调寄「加特」。
For the leader; "upon the gittith." A psalm of David.
8:2 上主,我们的主!你的名号在普世何其美妙!你的尊荣在天上彰显光耀。
O LORD, our Lord, how awesome is your name through all the earth! You haveset your majesty above the heavens!
8:3 由赤子乳儿的口中,你取得完美的赞颂;为使恨你的人受辱,为使仇敌有口无用。
Out of the mouths of babes and infants you have drawn a defense against yourfoes, to silence enemy and avenger.
8:4 当我仰望你手指创造的穹苍,和你在天上布置的星辰月亮,
When I see your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and stars thatyou set in place ?
8:5 世人算什么,你竟对他怀念不忘?人子算什么,你竟对他眷顾周详?
What are humans that you are mindful of them, mere mortals that you care forthem?
8:6 竟使他稍微逊于天神,以尊贵光荣作他冠冕,
Yet you have made them little less than a god, crowned them with glory andhonor.
8:7 令他统治你手的造化,将一切放在他的脚下:
You have given them rule over the works of your hands, put all things attheir feet:
8:8 所有的羊和牛,与野外的走兽,
All sheep and oxen, even the beasts of the field,
8:9 天空的飞鸟和海里的鱼类,及种种游泳于海道的水族。
The birds of the air, the fish of the sea, and whatever swims the paths ofthe seas.
8:10 上主,我们的主!你的名号在普世何其美妙!
O LORD, our Lord, how awesome is your name through all the earth!
旧约:
新约: